The exclusive 2-piece knife set from ZWILLING successfully combines quality and functionality to make them popular with both professional and amateur cooks. The versatile knives have perfect cutting characteristics with traditional styling and have proven themselves over many years at ZWILLING.
The chef's knife, with a broad and strong blade, sits much heavier in the hand. The all-round knife is suitable for meat and fish as well as for herbs. Multi-purpose scissors are also included in the set. The knives' seamless, plastic handles sit comfortably in the hand thanks to ergonomically designed handles to enable precision cutting.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany\